About Me

My photo
A blog where we post whatever we want. A focus on music, obscure film, and more. Many links are our own uploads, but just as many are taken from other blogs. If you have a problem with us having your links on our blog, we are glad to take them down. Female Trouble is maintained by Garrett (ZOOM LENS), Michelle, and Megane-Kun (Drink Cold). If there is something that you think we may have that you wish to ask for, do not hesitate to ask us! Please email gyyguy@yahoo.com. The Female Trouble email is not checked.
Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 4:38 PM Posted by FEMALE TROUBLE 3 Comments


Silver Forest is a doujin music circle who produces remixes and rearrangements of music from the Touhou series. Not to be confused with the more well-known IOSYS, I believe Silver Forest produces songs that are typically more faithful to it's original works, but that is not to say I have any preference over IOSYS or Silver Forest; they both make innovative, and insane interpretations of the Touhou works. That being said, this album has some very relaxed, simple orchestrated instrumentals, warm electro-pop, as well as the fast-paced typical loli-styled songs that one would typically associate with any doujin music circle, especially one focused on something like Touhou. Enjoy.





-Garrett

3 Responses so far.

  1. excellent stuff, you should post ARM's solo album if you've heard that one

  2. Hey do you have Death Composition by E.D.P.S.?

  3. Richard- I actually haven't heard that one yet! I need to definitely track that one down, I love his work with Albatrosicks as well.

    Anonymous- Unfortunately, I don't. I can ask around though, I'm definitely digging the songs that are on YouTube.

    -Garrett

Post a Comment

Pages